The rest of the season is already predetermined.

Viewing 9 reply threads
      5 20

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Ute will once again go to some backwoods no name bowl and play some irrelevant team that no one will watch…. and probably win

Starting this Saturday you play for next year. Put in every redshirt and back up and see what you got and what you need to recruit.  The remaining games shoud be viewed as spring practice.

The goal is to win the South. Utah has failed. Again. Start over.

All players AND coachs should be auditioning for for their jobs starting Saturday. 

3 3

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

Yep

iamthepreacher
      Ute Fan
      @iamthepreacher

I hope our coaches don’t give up as easily as you do.

3 12

User Suspended
        @a2ute

7 f’n years of kwhitt’n it

chinngiskhaan
          Ute Fan
          @chinngiskhaan

wtf are you talking about? Injuries have nothing to do with Kyle Whittingham. If that pass was caught in the endzone instead of gifted to the DB, we could have easily won that game with a healthy Huntley.

1 9

User Suspended
            @a2ute

Image result for if ifs and buts were candy and nuts wouldn't it be a merry christmas

chinngiskhaan
              Ute Fan
              @chinngiskhaan

and? I’m just saying that Whitt isn’t the one out there catching the damned football. Don’t be so intentionally obtuse.

UtesRock
          Ute Fan
          @utahrockon

FUA

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

You seem to thrive on negativity.  I bet at parties when everyone wants to play naked twister or do a conga line you suggest reminiscing about the holocast instead.

I’m not giving up on this team

User Suspended
        @a2ute

Image result for insanity is doing the same thing

chinngiskhaan
          Ute Fan
          @chinngiskhaan

kind of like how you are consistently negative whilst simultaneously trying to live a happy life? YEP insanity indeed (or maybe you don’t care about being happy, it’s hard to tell).

Anonymous
      Inactive

This was my initial thought as well. I have to admit though that I’m very excited to see Shelley and Shyne, and whichever other youngsters get to see the field this week. I mean we still have very physical lines and a hard hitting Defense. Good things can still happen. I’ll be there on Saturday to see for myself. 

GO UTES!

Brichaute49
        Ute Fan
        @brichaute49

So let’s just lay down and p**s all over ourselves. Granted backs are against the wall but as mentioned defense will show up this week and Shelly will settle in and provide just the right amount of spark. Good hell, don’t we recruit guys who we feel can play at this level? Not giving up on anything now or never. 

Redblood
          Ute Fan
          @redblood

The thing I worry about the most is the RB pass blocking. Moss is great in that area. Inexperienced QB with an OL that struggles to pass block already, then add less than normal RB pass protect could lead to bad turnovers and difficulty passing.

I haven’t given up, and I’ll be there screaming but it will be tough.

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

Hmmm… so you post the definition of it, yet you post the same tired narrative over and over and never change it.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

For those who know how all this is going to play out, I’ll happily take your tickets off your hands.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Maybe you should change teams.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Sell your season tickets. Nobody will miss you and you will be happier.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The rest of the season is already predetermined.