The two players we miss most from last season:

Viewing 4 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

IMO, there is no doubt that it is Paul and Norris.  They were both studs last season.  I worried about replacing the thre LBs who graduated and it has proved to be our weakness.  I believe their presence on Saturday would have made a huge difference.

We all thought that losing Booker would be a big factor.  Thanks to Williams that has not been as big of loss.  However, I think we do miss Booker in our passing game.

Another key loss is Covey.  He is just that kind of guy who makes things happen.  I will be happy when he is back on this team.

Of course we miss Fitts and his ability to rush the passer.  I hope he is back with us next season.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yes on many Washington rushes there was open space once the backs were past the D line.

AdamTheUte
      @adamtheute

Agree.  No linebackers were pluggin the holes like they should have on Saturday.  Kind of a disappointment.  

Dhisatake
      Ute Fan
      @dhisatake

Hard to replace two all conference LB’s. Plus the first guy on the two deep also graduated.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Regarding Fitts, it’s not official, but plan on him being back.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The two players we miss most from last season: