There are A LOT of tickets available in Autzen this weekend on Tickemaster.

Viewing 3 reply threads

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

Emotional UW win, look ahead to OSU Civil War, plus late night kick/cold weather in Eugene taking some of the buzz off of this weekend? It’s a recipe I had hoped for.

More importantly, Utah looks to be peaking.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Are you going to the game? It’s a looooong drive to Eugene.

alUmnUs
        Ute Fan
        @alumnus

I was there for the Great Pummeling of 2015 – what a great time that was! And I highly suggest that if you can get to Autzen, go! It’s an excellent college gameday experience. Like Utah, Oregon doesn’t typically pull in large visitor contingents due to high attendance and support from the home crowd. But we can see……something could be waning this week. Hopefully there will be a good share of red canvassing the stands.

This week last year, I hedged my optimism and jumped on booking plans for Vegas and the Rose Bowl. Did it again yesterday. Fingers crossed. Let’s go Utah!!

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

Man, I’d love to go but I’ve gone to a lot of key games in the last couple of years. My problem is that every time I go to an away game it turns into a weeklong vacation. Went to the CCG and that’s what happened… went to the Rose Bowl and that’s what happened… went to the Swamp against Florida and that’s what happened. That’s the only way that I can get my wife to buy in.

alUmnUs
            Ute Fan
            @alumnus

Besides all the fanning we get to do as Utah fans……going to bigtime OOC games and things like CCGs and the Rose Bowl, that’s the great thing about living in the PAC12 footprint. For a visit to Eugene, an Oregon coast trip is doable…I hear wives love that!

There were cheap flights awhile ago, direct from SLC to Eugene, but I didn’t jump on them because after tripping to Gainesville I was again left to ponder my superstitious contribution to Utah’s loss as an in-person attendee. It’s all my fault.

The Miami Ute
              Ute Fan
              @themiamiute

I hear you…but we just spent a week+ in the Oregon Coast in July. I even made it a point to drive through Eugene so that I could check out Autzen Stadium. Very nice indeed….

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

The timing of the UO loss could not have been more perfect. It’s not only the loss, but how they lost, and to whom. You can tell it has deflated their fanbase. UO will still give us a tough fight, no doubt. But being sandwiched between a demoralizing loss and another rivalry game for the opponent is a good placement for our game.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

You are correct. I’ve been saying for a couple of weeks that if the Ducks lost to the Huskies, they might not win another game all year. It’s hard to get back up quickly after such a deflating blow. I’d be saying the same thing about Utah if the teams changed places.

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Coaching and Utah’s experience in these high pressure game situations is an advantage for Utah.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football There are A LOT of tickets available in Autzen this weekend on Tickemaster.