There are six wide receiver recruits visiting next weekend

Viewing 5 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

The good news is that Tuttle will also be visiting next weekend.  He has been an active recruiter for the Utes since he committed last January.  If you are a wide receiver, you would want to play 4 years with a guy like Tuttle.

Next weekend could be a very important weekend for the Utes in more way than one.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

Would be a good game to have Huntley ballin out.

Here’s to hoping that USC Troy Williams shows up next saturday.

Sweetness
        Ute Fan
        @sweetness

We need to get some ‘cruits to commit badly! We have the fewest in the NCAA currently. I know it paid off to be patient last year, but I worry it could come back to bite us this year. 

St George Ute
      Ute Fan
      @stgeorgeute

I wonder how much visiting recruits plays into gameplan. I bet the coaches would never admit to such a thing having influence, and it probably doesn’t. But I wonder if the coaches think about showing off a little for recruits, just to say “hey, look what you can be a part of”.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Hopefully the UnderArmor reps will be there, too, you know with a little “walking around money” for the guys?

JUST KIDDING!!

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

I hope this Tuttle guy is real, and not some fictituous person like Captain Tuttle.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

What are the names of those visiting?

RiseasUtes
        Ute Fan
        @riseasutes

4* Solomon Enis, 4* Drue Jackson, 3* Geordon Porter.  Not sure who the other 3 are as scout/247sports have only those 3 listed.

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

If anyone runs into Drue they should ask him if he experienced the Garland-Rowlett tornado that went near/through Sachse, the day after Christmas 2015.  That’s what I’d ask him, anyway.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football There are six wide receiver recruits visiting next weekend