Not known for being a research institution, they’ve done their best on this topic

Viewing 5 reply threads

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

This is hilarious, you should send it to the guy that runs the cougar board logic Twitter account

2 1

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

Leave it to the Zoobs to give me tips where I can find a cheap beej. 

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

When I was a teen, my bishop made the newspaper for solicitation. The paper was criticized as antimormon for publicizing it. The newspaper said they gave him a pass on the first arrest… He was my favorite one by a lot. Wife was one of those super competitive queen bee types. I felt for him.

Also, those people typing stuff like this on CougarBoard are terrible people. How the hell would he know where the whores are. Max Hall levels of hypocrite. I don’t miss arrogant BYU fans in my life.

1 1

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

That guy is a Ute fan. Also claims to be a Cougar fan as he has said he attended both institutions, IIRC one time I saw him post about it. But claims to be more of a Ute fan then Cougar fan IIRC. Apart from this post, he’s actually usually a pretty good poster there – well I saw a few good posts of his back when I browsed there just before the rivalry game.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Moved to the They So Poo Poo category.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Not known for being a research institution, they’ve done their best on this topic