they are going to say it was refs or yoeli missing the last few min. I dont care

Viewing 9 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

they had a player throw a fit after realizing they lost and went after a coach/staff on the bench. Their coach went with a total blow by handshake that you almost never see in sports and followed it up by sarcasically calling the refs “brave and courageous.” I cant imagine the outrage if that was one of our guys. Theyd be crushing Larry for that. But they cant do anything wrong.

They are the ones who threw a punch last time we played a rivalry game in the Huntsman. Maybe they just cant handle losing this game in front of our crowd. I feel like i remember Erik Mika losing it during a game at our place as well.. I really didnt pay much attention to this game before it happened but man are they sure making this W enjoyable. 

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Are you talking about Toolson complaing about Jones flopping?

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

and now im just reading that their student section sang their fight song over a Majerus tribute. We really need to stop playing these psychopaths

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

it was a bad call but he went right for the Utah bench. It lead to this https://twitter.com/UtahRy/status/1202467402610405376

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

The only bad call IMO are the ones not made. Especially when it comes to TDS. A call is a call.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

For the safety of everyone we just need to stop playing them. They are so poo poo.

BJA 13
      Ute Fan
      @bja13

Another BYU coach who let’s his players disrespect opposing coaches.   What’s new….

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

The last Jones bucket scored. Look at the TDS player hook the Ute player and then drag him down. No call on that play. My 9 year old was saying it was a crock of turd how TDS played. Dirty as always.

ThurstonW
      Ute Fan
      @thurstonw

pope is a punk and toolson is that kid that takes his ball and goes home because he knows he isn’t good enough. 

We need to stop playing those freaks in ALL sports and use those schedule spots more strategically.   

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

Yeeshh.  Pope’s postgame rant about the refs was not a good look . . .

1 1

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

To be fair. If child’s doesn’t leave I don’t know if we win. That being said s*** happens and a true baby face frosh dominated TDS. Still not a Larry K fan. But love that kid. More thanks to his dad. LOL. Huge win though. Let’s see if we cans build on it. TDS is a good team. That was Child’s first game back.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) they are going to say it was refs or yoeli missing the last few min. I dont care