Things that are to our advantage this Friday

Viewing 2 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

1. It seems that 90% of the media want USC to win so they can make it to the CFP.  Utah is better when they are not expected to win.  Plus, it appears that USC and Williams are a bit c**ky right now.

2. USC’s pass defense made Pyne from ND look like an All-American last night.  He completed his first 15 passes.  This comes from a team that prefers the run.  Pyne had his best passing night of the season.  USC has a bad pass defense.  Their running defense is not great either.

3. Our defense is better than we were on October 15th.

We certainly have some disadvantages too.  But, that’s for another day.

Go Utes!!!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I think it depends on if Kincaid plays or not. Utah will have to score at least 42 to win. 

UtesRule
        Ute Fan
        @utesrule

I don’t think Utah wins if they give up more than 30 in this game…especially 40+.

I think it needs to be more of a 28-24 type game to give Utah the best shot to win.

That said, U$C’s defense is porous and I’m confident we can score consistently.

Go Utes!

3 1

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

Without Kincaid – we are in big trouble.  I hope he is close to 100%.

Trailgoat
        Ute Fan
        @utahgoat

Yeah, WTF was Kincaid even doing in the CU game. Man, sometimes KW gets too caught up in the narrow minded, old school beat the s**t out of your players mind set. There’s been a couple games Utah out in front with many starters still in th game late with a sure win. No way Kincaid should of played in the CU game, now he may be questionable for the CCG due to an alleged back injury? Either way, dumb move that could be a costly decision on Friday if Kincaid is unable to play or is limited.

AlaskaSteveUteAlum
      Ute Fan
      @alaskasteveutealum

In my opinion, this game will be decided by the defenses. Both offenses are good.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Rising is gonna challenge the edges more. We need to get back to his 8-9 rush attempts a game. He just doesn’t even look to run hardly anymore. 

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

I would give an edge to USC’s offense and an edge to Utah’s defense. Who is healthy will have a lot to do with which edge will be the greatest. TOs will cut into each edge. Utah will not be the favorite and the media favorite which is the best place for us to be. Rising has to be comfortable running and Kincaid active for our chances to be reasonable.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Things that are to our advantage this Friday