This game reminded me of Utah vs WSU a couple years ago

Viewing 3 reply threads

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

Up big to start and stopped scoring.  WSU slowly knocked away that lead to come way with the victory.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

So easy to lose focus with a big lead. Just ask the Utes in the veg bowl last year.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Atlanta played overly aggressive on Defense. WHen they started calling the holds and PIs, and Atlanta stargted getting tired after playing such tough defense, NE was able to start clawing back into the game.

This was one of the greatest Super Bowls of all time. It was so interesting! Atlanta’s Oh-Fense is almost unstoppable and they were tremendous fun to watch.

This game actually reminded me a lot of the Alabama-CLemson game this year.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I went into the game wanting Atlanta to win but I found myself rooting for the comeback. What a game!

DUDE
        Ute Fan
        @utedude

Atlanta lost the game when the offensive coordinator for the Falcons didn’t want to settle for a possible field goal when Atlanta was in field goal range. He called a pass play and Ryan was sacked. That made the field goal a 53 yarder to put Atlanta up by 11, but he felt he needed to get alot closer so he called another pass play and holding was called. Atlanta is now out of field goal range. Game management, situation and clock manage ment mean every thing. He should have ran the ball to run clock and get closer for at least a good field goal try.

Anonymous
          Inactive

That holding call and sack was huge. 

Rick
            Ute Fan
            @rickyrules

And man was it a text book holding call.  

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football This game reminded me of Utah vs WSU a couple years ago