This guy gets it.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Nice podcast.  He seems to really like our Utes and their chances at winning the south and even the conference.  

I’m not ready to drink the kool-aid yet.  If #22 was still around – I would possibly feel differently.  Honestly, everything he said is indeed possible.  I still have to see these guys play.  I am most interested in:

How Brewer does

If one of the 5 RBs stands out as an all-conference caliber player

Can our Dline generate some sacks

Who will be our safeties and how will they perform

ALUF
        Ute Fan
        @dbgii77

If all those questions get answered positively we could have a special year! I think we could easily go 10-2 or 11-1 then..right now it’s feeling like a 8-4 9-3 type year. We’ll see

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

I asked my home teachers about it in our zoom chat. They told me that their son’s patriarchal blessing had some pro-Ute tidbits in it that would make even the most skeptical among us jump for joy.

dystopiamembrane
            Ute Fan
            @dystopiamembrane

We have an unbeliever among us.

1 15

dystopiamembrane
            Ute Fan
            @dystopiamembrane

Two of you? This is starting to feel like religious persecution. Tar and feathering next?

ALUF
        Ute Fan
        @dbgii77

I would also add having a good pass blocking oline

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

Great post @Proud. The thing I love about this upcoming season is we don’t have the preseason expectations to live up to that we had in 2019. We’re definitely not going to sneak up on anyone but it’s nice to be the hunters and not the hunted. We might end up being an 8 win team but the talent and depth is all there for us to have a “special” season. Can’t wait for it to get here and see how our offense led by CB comes together…I’m really optimistic CB is going to be one of the best QBs we’ve seen at Utah in a very long time. Will our D be as elite as we are all hoping?…it’s definitely looking that way but I agree we need a solid pass rush and to shore up the Secondary. All in all it should be 1 exciting year for Ute football! Go Utes!!

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football This guy gets it.