This is why I wasn’t worried about Stanford.

Viewing 1 reply thread

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Stanford’s rush defense is beyond awful, and Utah is emerging as one of the best rushing offenses in the conference.

4 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I gave them wayyyyy too much credit at 16. Figured Utah would lose contain a few times and give up scores. Utah’s defense is looking really solid. Scott Mitchell said this a lot tonight but the young guys are not making the same mistakes they did earlier in the season.

As dominant as the Utah oline was the defense was just lights out good. Without the botched kickoff to start the half I think it would have been a shutout. 

The field was slick apparently which lead to the inconsistent kickoffs. Not a real concern going forward. 

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

Admittedly, I would have been worried with McKee in the mix. He’s good. But without him, they are pretty much who I thought they’d be. I predicted 42-17 with 300 rushing yards. Needless to say, they surpassed even my lofty expectations.

Agreed, the o-line has been playing so well lately. I take back everyting I ever said about Harding. He is legit.

Cam’s passing was a bit subdued tonight, but he made the passes he needed to but had some accuracy issues.

Pass defense wasn’t tested tonight, kind of wish it would have been.

AZ and CU shouldn’t be an issue. Oregon will be tough.

So much to play for still!

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football This is why I wasn’t worried about Stanford.