This one hurts

Viewing 2 reply threads

alharmon
      @alharmon

The offense certainly struggled during the first two games, but it wasn’t until after the Washington game I really started to question them and to lower my expectations for the year. It’s clear WSU’s defense is not top notch, but to see the offense do so well (at least compared to the last few games) it gave me hope that we could win the game! Then the 2nd half came and our actual offense showed up. Huntley can’t run for as many 1, or 2 yard gains as he does, that gets frustrating. And he can’t throw worth a crap! Always felt like Washington State was going to score again though, and sure enough another HUGE touchdown pass. Doesn’t seem the defense is as good as advertised either, they were getting burned all night long. The almost well executed trick play touchdown, the Covey punt return TD brought back by a block in the back, the 4th down we converted twice….but that were negated by halftime…all those chances make this one hurt more. Maybe I’ll feel better about it later when I’m not so emotionally involved, but dang.

alharmon
      @alharmon

*penalties

not sure how that got to halftime haha

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Hurt. Goal is to win each south game. Let’s see what happens.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football This one hurts