This team, Huntley in particular showed me what I needed to see

Viewing 2 reply threads

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

they showed that they care about winning football games. For the first time all year, this team got out of their own way.

also: how are dbs supposed to defend Stanford receivers when all they do is run down the field and double stiff arm the guy guarding them before posting up. How is that not offensive PI all game long?

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

They can’t. It’s the Seahawks idea of playing defense. You can’t call it every time.

MotherJabubu
      Ute Fan
      @motherjabubu

he was very decisive tonight. read the defense and picked his spot with no hesitation

4 1

Charlie Foxtrot
        Ute Fan
        @charliefoxtrot

I still think he is taking a little to long to release the ball, but hopefully he gets enough confidence from this win to keep improving week to week from here on out.  He did take a sack where I thought he could have thrown the ball away, but he also thew the ball away at least twice (I think) where in earlier games he was pressing to hard to try and make things happen.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football This team, Huntley in particular showed me what I needed to see