This tweet makes me think Gordon stays.

Viewing 5 reply threads

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Meh, there are a lot of reasons not to move from a 51-win team to a 53-win team, even if its into the Eastern Conference where 51 wins buys you more.

Lots of ways to avoid taxes. Keep residence in Utah, move investment icome stream to Cayman Islands.  Signed Mitt Romney.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

It’s not the taxes specifically. It’s the politics. Ainge wants to be in Congress. His dad wants his son to succeed. Hayward going to Boston will be a knock on Ainge, whether advertised or not. And Ainge is flsiling right now but a big media push could change that. Hayward stays.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Danny also publicly encouraged his son to run on twitter and the next day Ainge registered.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

If he stays, it’s most definitely due to creepy songs and stalk-y tweets.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

So you’re saying I should break into his house, hug him, stroke his face and whisper I love him? Done. I’ll post when I get back how it goes.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Mass pays 9.01% in total taxes. 

Utah pays 8.51% in total taxes. This fall Utah looks to raise their income tax by 0.75%, which would mean that Utah actually pays higher taxes than Mass. Utah also has gas tax and sales tax raises being debated as well. 

Utah is a conservative state in name only. It’s as corrupt as Chicago, with the high tax rates, crony capitalism, etc but no one realizes it. 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA This tweet makes me think Gordon stays.