This week when a Cougar fan tells you how Tauteoli is dirty

Viewing 2 reply threads
      6 2

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

And tried to injure Mangum, just ask them “Why would he intentionally try to injure one of our best players?” Haha… but seriously, Mangum is an awful QB. I was actually worried they would replace him after his 3rd INT.

Huntley>>>>>>>>>Mangum

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Agreed. Hands down Huntley is better QB, although in fairness to mangum he has no one to throw to and/or worse o line and/or play calling that seems not to suit him. I can’t figure out still which of them it is or all of the above. 

My gripe with Huntley is that he needs to get the actual RB involved in the run game instead of keeping all the time. But he nonethlooked great last night in a high pressure environment.

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

At the game the weren’t showing any replays for the most part, what is y’alls opinion of the hit, live it looked like he was already going in for the hit when Mangum decided to slide and I know his helmet came off so with a QB sliding you’re going to get the penalty but it looked like more of his upper arm and maybe a little shoulder glanced off the helmet.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

He lowered his hat, it was a good call if he keeps his head up it would not have been called.

RiseasUtes
          Ute Fan
          @riseasutes

Agreed.  It was a dumb play by Sunia.  Tanner slid late, but no reason to lower your head like that.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Tackle drills without his helmet on should make him right. Face up and away from the contact. 

UTUTE
        Ute Fan
        @utute

It was a good call, imo.  

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Even if they showed replays who would see it??

Their video screen looks like a 1990s era CRT TV.  There, video board smack!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo This week when a Cougar fan tells you how Tauteoli is dirty