This week will have us on pins and needles.

Viewing 2 reply threads

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

But I think that both teams got in the air today is a good sign.
      Some of these other teams’ pullout games is starting to feel suspicious to me – especially Miami. If I were Wazzu and Memphis, I’d consider suing Miami & Hawaii, respectively. Not sure how one team shows up/travels and the other just doesn’t. How does Hawaii just let their opponent travel all the way from Tennessee?
      Most teams lose lots of money participating in non-NY6 bowl games.

Utesby1
      Ute Fan
      @garykennedy

You are so right. Miami cancelling is nothing but a scam. They do not want to play in this game and I guess El Paso is not cool enough for the boys from South Beach. I feel sorry for Washington State since it seems unlikely they will find a team to play on such short notice.

alUmnUs
        Ute Fan
        @alumnus

I truly feel for the El Paso community. I attended the Utes trip to the 2011 Sun Bowl. I won a free trip from the U. and traveled with the team and was able to attend all of the events. I saw how El Paso really rallied around the game – just a great community spirit was poured into it from the hospitality, to the events, even to attendance.

Hope they can pull in a replacement to go against Wazzu.

10 5

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Look. There is no evidence or study that proves that COVID has been passed during games. Further, no study or evidence that COVID has been passed in outside open field stadiums. This is all virtue signaling.omicron is proving to be not deadly at all…. Why does it feel like every time we have COVID under control a new variant pops up. Kinda crazy.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football This week will have us on pins and needles.