Thought this was cool

Viewing 4 reply threads

shakeitsugaree
      Ute Fan
      @shakeitsugaree

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Kind of blows up the Huntley isn’t accurate narrative.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Gah and two of those drops were killer.

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

I rewatched last years Stanford game.  Huntley was on point on all of his throws and a healthy Covey was grabbing everything.  I don’t recall seeing any dropped passes.  

oc_ute
        Ute Fan
        @ocute

the most memorable play in that game was when huntley was getting wrapped up around his knees and threw the ball 60 yards without using any legs at all.  

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

JJ and his pick six was pretty neat. 100 yards and all. But yes that play by Huntley was very athletic. 

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Nice find. WR is a big concern. Drops were a continued problem as is the blocking and athleticism of the WR group. Overall, IMO, the WR group is the least talented on the team compared to the other P12 schools. Not good when your WRs make your QB look bad. Upside is Ludwig will coach around this weakness. The upper P12 teams give the Ute outside WRs zero respect. Hopefully we see some big improvement. Oline will be fine. Go Utes!

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

WR blocking was great last year, just like every year under Whit. We have huge WRs coming back that were all young last year. Enis will have a big year. He was making plays as a Freshman last year. Thompson is supposed to be even better if he can stay healthy. Covey will have 50 possesion grabs. Dixon has speed streach the defense and will make some big plays if Huntley can put it out in from of him.

I’m not worried about WR at all this year.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Thought this was cool