Tickets to SDSU @ Rice Eccles

Viewing 2 reply threads

Ute family
      Ute Fan
      @jeff-forsgren

Hi,

For my son’s birthday on September 17th (he is turning 14 on game day), I want to take him to his first game at Rice Eccles.

He is a big fan. We were in Utah a few weeks ago and his highlight was the U bookstore and seeing Rice Eccles.

We have lived too far away to attend home games, but have attended a few away games.

Any suggestions on where to sit for under $100/ticket?

We are going to fly in on that Thursday and then fly out. Sunday.

Thanks for any suggestions and/or help!

Utedude1
      Ute Fan
      @utedude1

N25 or E33.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

The best deals are on the day of game or day before using apps like SeatGeek and VividSeats.  You can get an immediate ticket sent to your phone.  Inevitably people need to unload tickets due to work, illness, etc just before the game so supply is often greater than demand, thus price is good.  Also people who’ve had tix listed at a higher price cave-in in the last few days before a game to be sure to get some cash for their tix that hadn’t sold. If you’re a Nervous Nelly about not having a ticket before your trip to SLC at least wait until the day before you leave.   My guess is this strategy will work for every game except the USC game.   Good luck on that one.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Tickets to SDSU @ Rice Eccles