Tiger just drained a 70 foot putt

Viewing 2 reply threads

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

You know this Tiger may be more likeable. I may actually cheer for him from time to time.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

He must not be ā€œbacked upā€ mentally anymore if you know what I mean. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Unreal. Golf talk here. You do know I run one of the web’s most popular and longest running golf blogs… Tiger hasn’t won this year, but he tied for 2nd last week and surprisingly his back finally seems to be fixed.  He still can’t hit his driver straight, but that’s nothing new. He’s the favorite for The Masters which is the first major of the year, in the first week of April.

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

1. I’ve always been (and still am) a Mickelson guy and there was a bit of rivalry there. 2. Tiger was the popular, always trendy choice, generally I cheer for the underdog or the rival of such a team/player unless I grew up a fan of such a team/player. 3. Tiger always kind of seemed like a bit of a jerk. Not engaging of fans, etc.

I always loved watching him play, he was amazing. But not my favorite player.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

He has looked really good over his past couple of tournaments. He straight up destroyed his playing partners at Valspar on the first day.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Because he’s Tiger and many fans and especially the golf media live on his every move, including squeezing one out in the porta potty.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports Tiger just drained a 70 foot putt