Tim Allen

Viewing 4 reply threads

Hal Evans
      Ute Fan
      @dixieute

Observation for what it is worth. Allen is a tremendous talent and will only get better. Unfortunately with the youth on the team he is now trying to do too much. He probably feels he has to carry the load but he is often out of control trying to do too much. He needs to trust his point guard on defensive rebounds and not try to drive the floor into traffic.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I wish he was about 3 inches taller.

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

He’d be fine if he could shoot the 3

concerned
      Ute Fan
      @concerned

If he was 3 inches taller he’d be at Arizona

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

He needs a midrange game. If he could develop a consistent 15-20 ft jumper to go along with his ability to get to the hoop he could be a P12 POY candidate.

If he doesn’t transfer he need to spend the offseason shooting 250 jump shots a day

1 2

User Suspended
        @a2ute

what? P12 POY candidate? LOL

I guess if I had a consistent 15-20 ft jumper , could shoot the three,  6 inches taller and whas 25 years younger… even I might be a candidate for POY 

I’ve only had the chance to see the last two Utes games but all I can say….who the hell are they building around?

Tim Allen? meh.  I liked how he rebounded.. so there’s that

Baby face assasin?  Not as athletic or quick as I was hoping to see… I can tell he’s AAU basketball kid.  That style only works when you’re an elite athlite 

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Pace you still haven’t answered any of my questions.

What qualifies you to make any judgments or evaluations on any Ute player or Coach?

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.