TJ Green thoughts?

Viewing 5 reply threads

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

TJ Green is getting zero publicity behind Moss and Shyne. That said, I see him scoring in multiple practice videos. Anyone with insights? Will we see him this fall with DHC down?

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

He’s is very well known. Shyne is #2 on paper, I’d bet that Green gets the second most touches. He will be used and used a lot this fall. 

Anonymous
        Inactive

You really think so? Is that because Shyne is likely to back up Zack while TJ will be the change up back? I kind of see us pounding with a 1-2 punch of power backs, especially at home.

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

I’ve heard Shyne isn’t quite Shyne. 

I expect Moss to get, like, almost ALL the caries. Shyne will “back him up” but if he only gets 2-5 carries a game…

Green will be used in two back sets with Moss, in the slot, on reverses, quick screens, etc. 

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Thx

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

Funny I was thinking the same thing about Dixon WR on highlights. 

Guy was in a lot of them and made some difficult catches. 

EastCoastUte
      Ute Fan
      @eastcoastute

well i trust the coaches so even though we see their actions in video, I’m sure the coaches have seen alot more of them then we have.

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

I had the same thought. On the coaches show Whitt said Moss was 1, Shyne 2, and Devin Brumfield a solid 3…no mention of TJ green. Maybe he is banged up and will be out a couple weeks?

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football TJ Green thoughts?