To quote the great Steve Smith:”Ice up son”

Viewing 2 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

We were promised a physical smash mouth game back in September. Larry Scott and his cronies had something else planned. I want four quarters of tough physical football and Utah needs to leave it all on the field. 

We need best games from a lot of people Shelley in particular. He was rolling in that TDS game. I hope he carries that to a victory today.  

Anonymous
      Inactive

Somebody lock Woodie Dixon in a closet for four hours sometime around 6pm

9 2

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Pac-12 officiating is corrupt. It’s that simple. We’re playing 11 on 12 against UW.

12 1

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Really? A downvote? Woody Dixon just poked his head in to overrule that downvote. Sorry.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

The difference between the calls made with the TDS officiating crew and just a week prior with Colorado was shocking. 

Anonymous
            Inactive

What conference officials are doing to PAC12 football should be considered a crime against humanity. 

AlohaUte
            Ute Fan
            @alohaute

Exactly, that BYU game was called well, in fact I hardly noticed the refs. It was great.  There were even a couple of hits in there that were pretty innocuous that Pac-12 refs would have called targeting, but they were good no calls. I’m almost to the point where I’d leave the Pac-12 for the Big-12 just because of the refs (not really tho, that’s hyperbole).

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

I am serious I wouldn’t even be mad if Whitt declined a targeting call. Big middle finger to the conference. 

UtMtBiker
                Ute Fan
                @utmtbiker

That would be a glorious sign of sportsmanship and a huge effffff you!  If it was a bad call of course. 

EagleMountainUte
                  Ute Fan
                  @battlegroundute

In the moment it would never happen by any coach. You take the yards and no matter the way you win you take it. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football To quote the great Steve Smith:”Ice up son”