Tonight is my last night dealing with late games!

Viewing 3 reply threads

NavyUte
      Ute Fan
      @navyute

9:20 start time? Blah! Can’t wait for my flight to Seattle tomorrow, moving to northern Puget sound after 20 years of fun, punishment, and more fun in the Navy. As a proud Utahn I did my damndest to get my wife to come back to the Homeland, but alas we are headed to Anacortes.  

It is slow times for sports this time of year. So get your asses out and about for some outdoors, beer, family, and fun.  I plan to grow a beard and be a trophy husband for my next job (thanks honey). So if you guys see someone swearing at a golf ball in WA or UT this summer, that is me.

ryynoo
      Ute Fan
      @ryynoo

Anacortes is a great town. Welcome to the Puget Sound area!

1 1

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Good luck. Beautiful area. Play some golf at Salish Cliffs: https://www.hookedongolfblog.com/2012/09/24/salishreview

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

That’s awesome! We thought we wanted to be in Utah as well, but when we came back, it just wasn’t the same. I don’t know what has changed, but it’s not the Utah we remember. 

So, after being here for two years, we are headed back to the NW. We will be in Astoria for three years and then after that? Who knows. But we are stoked to be headed back to the land of Oz (well, not us really, lol). We missed it. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Tonight is my last night dealing with late games!

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Utah.