Top of the Pac-12 Mountain!

Viewing 0 reply threads

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

Just rolled in from my Vegas trip. What a great weekend and what a great game!

I kept telling folks in the PNW that Utah’s dominating win over Oregon in the regular season was no fluke and boy did they prove it yesterday!

I remember back in 2011 when we first joined the conference I hoped that Utah would find a way to start being competetive in the Pac-12 within the first decade and, needless to say, my expectations have been FAR EXCEEDED!

In a year where our Utes could have easily, and justifyably, packed in the season after a 1-2 start to turn it all around and reach the top of the conference in the way they did literally brang tears to my eyes last night! Something more than a desire to win was driving this team this year and likely will forever solidify the family mentality that the coaches preach at the U.

Even better my father-in-law happen to be in Vegas while we were so we snagged him a seat and had him wear my stepfather’s jersey. My stepfather, who was the biggest Ute fan I’ve ever known and instilled a love of the Utes in me, sadly passed away in 2017 and didn’t get to see his team reach this goal. But, my father-in-law graciously agreed to wear his jersey so he could be there with us in some way to enjoy this huge milestone in Utah athletics.

I’m so very much looking forward to seeing our Utes in Jan 1 in The Grandaddy of Them All but I’m already considering this season a resounding success for what this team accomplished both on and off the field.

Forever and ever, GO UTES!!!

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Top of the Pac-12 Mountain!