Torrent of the Colorado Game

Viewing 2 reply threads

utahman3431
      Ute Fan
      @utahman3431

I have the torrent uploaded and ready to go!  I’ll be a little slow for the championship game cause I’m out of town, but we’ll  have a few weeks till the Rose Bowl anyways!

https://uofu.bobsonlineworld.net

pass: utevids

Ki-Yi!

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

You are so awesome.

RedUte14
        Ute Fan
        @redute14

How do you get these to work

UteFanatic
          Ute Fan
          @utefanatic

Dowload a free BitTorrent client, such as utorrent (stylized as μTorrent).

Download the .torrent file from utahman’s website, open it in the BitTorrent client, and then download the video file to your computer. 

Simple as that.

utahman3431
          Ute Fan
          @utahman3431

I personally use qBittorrent, but there are any number of torrent applications that you can use.  qBittorrent is opensource and doesn’t have any ads or additional add ons that I’ve seen in other applications.  Here’s their download link:

qBittorrent Official Website

Here’s a pretty good description of torrents and how to get them downloaded (including a link for μTorrent):

BitTorrent for Beginners: How to Get Started Downloading Torrents (howtogeek.com)

Message me if you have any other questions!  I won’t be on here too often for the next week, but I’ll have access to my email most of the time!

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

As a bonus I’ve got my uTorrent up and running with almost all the other games back to 1988 seeding as well. Shouldn’t take long to get any other games you are missing.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Torrent of the Colorado Game