tOSU talking heads thinking the Rose Bowl is Whit’s last game?

Viewing 2 reply threads

Charlie Foxtrot
      Ute Fan
      @charliefoxtrot

So I have been watching some tOSU talking heads go over the Rose Bowl invite and the couple of Ryan Day press conferences (including the one he did with Kyle).  They seem to think that the Rose Bowl is going to be Kyle’s last game?  Of course there is no mention of Utah playing for TJ/AL all season and that Utah was going to be motivated to play for their coach, so maybe they just don’t know too much about the program in general and our season (other than destroying Oregon twice).

I would think that Kyle probably has a few more years left in him and depending on recruiting/transfer portal as well as USC probably taking a season or two to rebuild under a new coach, Utah’s shot at multiple conference championships and a potential CFP shot would be in the next few years.  I get going out on top when you think that you’ve reached the pinnacle of what you can achieve, but I would bet he thinks the potential for more is at least somewhat of a possibility?

Carterdalby
      Ute Fan
      @carterdalby

Well Whitt said retirement isn’t even an afterthought essentially, so we have him locked in for a couple more years.

UtahUtesRock
        Ute Fan
        @utahutesrock

Yeah I just don’t get why it’s something that takes up space in anybody’s thoughts. Just enjoy the ride. 

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Kyle be coaching here till he’s 75

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football tOSU talking heads thinking the Rose Bowl is Whit’s last game?