Travis Wilson QBR currently best in NCAAF this season.

Viewing 6 reply threads

Warrior Ute
      Ute Fan
      @warriorute

Obviously last night helped greatly. But I found it interesting to see that with a season total QBR of 92.8 Travis is number one in the country. 1.3 points ahead of number two and 9.3 points ahead of number 10. If he can keep this up we have the makings of an amazing season.

ESPN Total QBR Season Leaders

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Great, he’s played smart, has made good decisions in his passes. But he should run out-of-bounds instead of taking the hits. Either way…

GO UTES!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Who would have believed this a couple of years ago?

Jumpmasterute
      Ute Fan
      @jumpmasterute

I’m thinking DC was really holding TW back last year. Glad to see him gone.

MussMan
      Ute Fan
      @mussman

Has the program been touting the wrong Heisman candidate (or can we have 2 candidates)?

TIC (mostly)

ttexastim
      Ute Fan
      @ttexastim

If you would have told me that 4 games into this year national news outlets would be using Travis Wilson and Heisman together on purpose, I would have laughed. I would have laughed harder if you said they’d also be using Utah and National Championship in the same sentence. This is insane!!!!! Not saying I believe either will actually happen, but it does feel nice to get that kind of attention!

Dhisatake
      Ute Fan
      @dhisatake

Travis is one case of straight stats not telling the whole picture. If you look at per Travis is at 140 and Kendal is at 132. Both are respectable but indicates very little difference. Qbr on the other hand which is slightly subjective is vastly different. However qbr more accurately reflects what we see on the field.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Travis Wilson QBR currently best in NCAAF this season.