TSPP best WR just entered the portal

Viewing 2 reply threads

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Solid player. Nearly 500 yards receiving as a freshman.

I’m not sure I’d pick him over our other targets, but it is fun to see TSPP fans suffer a little after all of their squawking recently.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Cougar fans are sure there is something unethical going on with Epps.  He had to leave for NIL money.  Why else would he leave Provo?

1. The first thing that comes to mind is the honor code.  I support BYU having an honor code.  However, it really hurts them with non-LDS players.

2. Epps might have seen a greater opportunity to get into the NFL with another team.  (I don’t know this but it is always a possibility.)

3. He simply didn’t like the environment in Provo.  Some embrace it and others – not so mucn.

There are other things as well.  But, there is no reason to get into them.  I watched Epps play when he was healthy and he is an excellent WR.  I doubt Utah is in the running for this kid, but I would love to have him on our team.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Some byu fans are upset calling it tampering. They seem to forget about a certain lineman that transferred out of Oregon to byu and had NIL deals lined up right away…

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Twitter people seem to think USC is the landing spot. I can’t blame him for transferring. Going from Hall as your QB to Slovis has got to be disappointing

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo TSPP best WR just entered the portal