“Tufele chooses USC!! Almost as good as choosing BYU”

Viewing 4 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

This comment from CB pretty much sums up the gap between Utah and BYU. When a kid (who BYU is also recruiting) doesn’t choose Utah, it’s a win for them. Nothing says “little brother” better.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Vicarious winning is best winning.

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

That’s all they have left.

houhi43
          Ute Fan
          @houhi43

Agreed. Those ass-clowns want to prove that they belong so badly that anything that “hurts” Utah is good for them. I really don’t give a rat’s ass who they sign. At the end of the day we will settle it on the field and see who has the better team.

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

Come on man. Despite not winning anymore, they still have the “better” team.  You knew that.

ironman1315
              Ute Fan
              @ironman1315

I mean they have been favored in practically every game since time immemorial by Vegas so they must be, right?

houhi43
              Ute Fan
              @houhi43

Sorry man, I don’t know what I was thinking. Please forgive me.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Him committing to usc has gotten a bigger reaction from them than any of the guys who have picked BYU. It’s telling 

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Lol, that’s pathetic. 

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Congrats to Zoob nation! Clap clap. If you can’t win the actual games, moral victories like these are all that matter. Enjoy the celebration until September when we get to taste those kewger tears again.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo “Tufele chooses USC!! Almost as good as choosing BYU”