Turds vs the Northern IliNOISe

Viewing 2 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Saw this game finally up, common opponents. Just looking at the scores seems like NIU has been playing good defense but still struggling to score. Florida st being the exception on the defense part. 

See how everyone’s favorite qb does in this game. Or is this the game where he gets injured and they have to play Mangum against Utah and we would have totes lost if Wilson played. Be prepared for the Poppinga. 

Chidojuan
      Ute Fan
      @chidojuan

15 sacks for Sutton Smith!

2 1

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

15 Heismans for Wilson.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I don’t want to talk s**t about Wilson. Ute fan from a dedicated family of Ute fans. Victim of circumstance. I feel bad for the kid, being associated with a 2nd or 3rd tier program that is going nowhere. I also know what it’s like having to settle. Poor kid. 

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

“Settling” would be playing for a G5 school such as Utah State.  He went to the dark side.

Anonymous
          Inactive

Yeah. Logan is 7th heaven compared to the s**thole that is Provo. He could have exercised better judgement, but did USU offer him?

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

Must have really been a huge Ute fan if he chose to play at BYU. That’s just gross.  

1 2

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

He didn’t really choose. He was committed to Boise St, they recruited over him so he left. 

He was going to walk on to Utah, but Utah made a promise to Tuttle so they cut him loose. 

Once Utah left the picture, it was BYU or Iowa.  I don’t blame him for choosing BYU  

Chidojuan
            Ute Fan
            @chidojuan

I didn’t hear that they cut him loose, didn’t they want him to walk on? Maybe that’s what you meant by that, just wanted to clarify.

Anonymous
            Inactive

It’s kind of like being the starting PG for the Washington Generals. 

Chidojuan
              Ute Fan
              @chidojuan

Isn’t that the team that always loses to the Harlem Globetrotters? “HE’S SPINNING THE BALL ON HIS FINGER! JUST TAKE IT! TAKE THE BALL!”

Johnny80
                Ute Fan
                @johnny80

^^^^

Excellent reference.

UtMtBiker
            Ute Fan
            @utmtbiker

BYU over a Big10 school and a good Big10 school at that?  Sounds like a terrible decision. I can’t think of one reason to choose BYU. Especially, if you want to win and want a chance at going to the next level.  

Oh wait…I can think of one reason.  

User Suspended
              @a2ute

I can think of one reason……mormon.

take that away he would be at a better program 

PlainsUte
            Ute Fan
            @plainsute

Iowa: Better education, P5 school.   Why not?

Puget Ute
            Ute Fan
            @pugetute

He could have gone to Cal or Tulane as well, but wanted to stay closer to home.

Don’t worry, he will always have the option to transfer back to Utah after his mission.

Chidojuan
              Ute Fan
              @chidojuan

It’s actually funny how conflicted everyone on CB is about him going on a mission. 50/50 yay to nay.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Turds vs the Northern IliNOISe