Twitter rumor, Once current contracts play out with BYU, none will be renewed

Viewing 6 reply threads

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Twitter rumor

I want this to happen badly. I view BYU as a business/media rival and competitor. I’m looking forward to the day that local media and the state populous is constantly buzzing about Pac-12 sports, other Pac-12 teams and our course our Utes. BYU should get about as much play around here as Utah St, preferably even less.

UtahUteGuy
      Ute Fan
      @utahuteguy

I don’t know who Sarge is, but I hope he’s right.  It’s time to move on permanently from the Zoobs.

89ute
        Ute Fan
        @89ute

If you did a little deeper into the tweet, you might know of this person, he’s claiming to be hearing the same thing. When he used to post on utefans he droped some nice nuggets.

Utah Pig Bus ‏@UtahPigBus 23h23 hours ago Salt Lake City, UT
        @msargent88 @Soapywings Same thing I’ve heard as well.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Let them have China but we are taking over Utah?

YodaUte
      Ute Fan
      @yodaute

My sources at the state capitol have given me a preliminary copy of the audit findings. There was one major finding assessed:

The relationship with BYU sports is not conducive to the financial well-being of state universities. Recommendation: All sporting events with BYU should be canceled. This includes football, basketball, track and field, Red Rover and duck, duck goose.

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

Yeah we’d dominant in Red Rover anyways with Scrawny Arms at BYU.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Hope it’s true. I wish to have nothing to do with them, ever again. Goodbye.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Case in point, we had students sleeping out in tents, since the ASU game to get good seats for Arizona. I would have liked seeing this on the TV news last Friday. As far as I know, it wasn’t. I think it should have been. It’s more newsworthy than jimmer getting a 10 day contract with the Nets or Knicks or whoever, or anything to do with a team in the WCC.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

6 months ago I would have said lets play em. I am so done with that school/team. Cut all ties. Move on.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Twitter rumor, Once current contracts play out with BYU, none will be renewed