Two things give me hope for a win over WSU

Viewing 2 reply threads

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

1. We’re coming off of a bye.

2. I believe we are going to see a run-heavy offensive game plan. If we don’t, I’m not sure Kyle lets Troy on the plane after the game.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

One thing that gives me hope: Wazzu plays into our strength (pass defense). They don’t even pretend to have a running game. I think our secondary will feast. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

They ran pretty effectively on USC. Also our pass defense is ok. I think we still shut down the rush really well. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

They had two rushing TDs. 24 carries for 91 yards. Which is not great but good enough considering their passing numbers. 

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Huntley’s best game was supposedly vs Washington last year. Washington had recently lost to ASU, and just lost the North to Stanford the week prior. 

1- What interest level did Washington even have playing that game?

2- if Washington was disinterested what other game by Huntley gives you hope he can be a successful P5 QB? UCLA???

I don’t see it. I think WAZZU mops the floor with Utah, and Whit switches to Shelley but not until the 4th quarter when the game is out of hand.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

If the defense quits I owe you a Coke. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Two things give me hope for a win over WSU