Viewing 4 reply threads

gandalf
      Ute Fan
      @gandalf

What say you, OnlyU?

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

Load up on the skill positions.  Always room for another rangy, athletic receiver.  Especially a highly rated local kid coming out of high school.  Let’s go get him.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Wonder why he’s leaving.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

No doubt. He was a starter there. One can only hope it’s to move closer to home. 😉

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Best guess is he ends up at TDS. Would be a nice get for them. We’re a possibility but I think we probably already have his skill set in the room

Crazyforu
        Ute Fan
        @crazyforu

Beat guess is he ends up at TDS. Would be a nice get for them. We’re a possibility but I think we probably already have his skill set in the room

My response…With all the movement that has happened the last few weeks, would you say Utah hit their best case scenario? I am assuming they didn’t get every target they wanted, seems as though things have gone well though (not talking about the tragic events of Christmas night).

Onlyu
          Ute Fan
          @uf8fl

I can’t imagine it going any better honestly. They filled the needs with highly rated and highly capable kids from P5 programs. Improved offensively with all 4 and signed the programs top class. We have plenty of veteran options in the WR room and did add Cope who’s a very good player and Money Parks and Vele have a year of experience under their belts and could start to enter into the mix.

We’re likely to bring another WR in as well. I guess we might have swung and missed at some of the top WR’s but I don’t really view that as a must have…maybe a nice to have.

Outside of the loss of Ty this has to be best case scenario.

Crazyforu
            Ute Fan
            @crazyforu

I can’t imagine it going any better honestly. They filled the needs with highly rated and highly capable kids from P5 programs. Improved offensively with all 4 and signed the programs top class. We have plenty of veteran options in the WR room and did add Cope who’s a very good player and Money Parks and Vele have a year of experience under their belts and could start to enter into the mix.

We’re likely to bring another WR in as well. I guess we might have swung and missed at some of the top WR’s but I don’t really view that as a must have…maybe a nice to have.

Outside of the loss of Ty this has to be best case scenario.

Appreciate you keeping us up to date, and for all you do in providing such great insights! Thank you!

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

He had 31 receptions for 491 yards and 6 TDs in 2019. Kid seems like a stud, but had drops issues as well. TDS people think they’re getting him. Hope we can snag him.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Ty Jones enters the portal.