Ty Jordan 3rd quarter tribute

Viewing 2 reply threads

Northendzone Ute5
      Ute Fan
      @northendzoneute5

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

LOVE the fact Utah fans got to cheer for Ty in Rice Eccles, and in front of his family. The emotions have hit me a couple times today. If you were at the game you missed the announcers saying Utah’s first play of the 4th quarter went for, very fittingly, 22 yards.

LLTJ

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

The PAC 12 network announcer, Roxy Bernstein mentioned that the first play, right after the tribute went for 22 yards. Some might believe it’s a sign, others will say it’s coincidence, either way, that’s pretty freakin cool.

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

I sit on the row right above where Jordan’s family sat. I expressed my appreciation and love to their family as did everyone around me. Ty’s brother was welcomed warmly onto the front row of the MUSS and remained there most of the second half. I’m proud of how the students welcomed the Jordan family, and every member of the family was extremely grateful and felt loved by everyone the entire night. #LLTJ

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

That’s awesome. I hope they’re able to make it up for some more games this year. Whitt said they’ll be honoring him all year. It would be nice if they could personally witness all of them.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Ty Jordan 3rd quarter tribute