Tyler Huntley

Viewing 3 reply threads
      2 4

32utahutes
      @32utahutes

He is not good at throwing the football.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

What an insightful post. Thank you for adding to the discourse. 

32utahutes
        @32utahutes

It’s obvious how incosistent he is throwing. He’s very talented, but accuracy isn’t his best trait. We are playing Weber and this is awful. Hope I eat my words.

KiYi-Ute
          Ute Fan
          @kiyi-ute

My post might have been a bit rash, I shouldn’t talk s**t to other fans who just want the best for our program like I do, I just saw your two other posts along similar lines and got a bit peeved. 

We’ve only seen one half of very vanilla offense. I’ll agree, we look flat and not excited to be here, while Weber is pumped. If we see the same play and energy next week at NIU I will be concerned. But right now, I’m not worried. This is fairly typical Utah football in an opener. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Few drops I don’t know. This is reminding me of 2015 so much so far. Amazing D just wow. Playcalling is all over the place for the offense. 

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Huntley throws a 6 yard underneath pass like he’s throwing a 20 yard out. Take something off of it, Put some finesse into it.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Except he nailed Mariner on that cross. Gotta catch it if you want to play in the NFL. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Tyler Huntley