Tyler Huntley

Viewing 1 reply thread

DrJazzy
      Ute Fan
      @docute

One of my favorite success stories is with Snoop. Seriously, how many of us really thought he could make the NFL? Undrafted due to concerns about accuracy/arm strength/mechanics/vision at the next level…cut from the practice squad, resigned due to injuries, really only got a shot because of injuries…and did just enough with that opportunity to get a legit shot at the backup job in the preseason – and he won it hands down. 

Will now likely carve out a long career as a high upside backup – but if he continues to improve and work hard who knows…I mean, I would rather have him starting than Sam Darnold for example. 

Not bad at all for an undrafted 3* from Fl.

Utes 69
      Ute Fan
      @slc123

I would take Sam  Darnold in a minute, I would take Huntley over Z Wilson in a spilt second. 

DrJazzy
        Ute Fan
        @docute

You would take Darnold over Tyler right now? I think Darnold is done…has the physical talent but not the vision/awareness. His confidence is shot – I don’t think he gets that back. Would be surprised if he gets another starting shot…but also may have a long career as a backup. 

Tyler at least still has a small shot at being an NFL starter as his ceiling. 

Utes 69
          Ute Fan
          @slc123

not Darnold over Huntley, Darnold over Z Wilson  

DrJazzy
            Ute Fan
            @docute

Haha gotcha. As much as I can’t most BYU fans, I have no ill will against Zach. He grew up a Utah fan and his talent is off the charts. His rookie season is looking sketch – but he’s young and he’s flashed some. He seems like a good kid, I actually hope he is successful. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Tyler Huntley