U vs Ducks

Viewing 2 reply threads

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

Utes up 10 at the half, taking advantage of Ducks not playing well.  Allen is on fire.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

14 turnovers and Oregon pressure defense. Larry is baffled they would increase their defensive pressure and find success.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

yeah… Larry acts like this isn’t a movie he’s seen a dozen times already. His teams always melt against Oregon. What a joke.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Ducks know they only have to play a half or less to win.

chinngiskhaan
            Ute Fan
            @chinngiskhaan

jantunen misses two wide open layups in the second half. Classic

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

It is so annoying to watch this iteration of Utah Basketball at the end of games. 

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

This happens every time we play oregon if we don’t get blown out. Better players + way better coach = we lose

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I was surprised that Coach called a timeout after not scoring in two and half minutes. Usually he likes to push that to five or six minutes going scoreless.

Utebeam
            Ute Fan
            @utebeam

Please fire him, now. I can only hope our season is so putrid that Harlan is forced to deal with him. Starting over is the only option.

Tony (admin)
              Admin/Founder
              @admin

But but but….we are going to be really good NEXT season.

Utebeam
                Ute Fan
                @utebeam

Yup, rinse and repeat. Always next year…

EagleMountainUte
                  Ute Fan
                  @battlegroundute

I felt he lacked talent. Many of the signs were there though early. His inability to grasp the game flow is connected to his stubbornness. Which isn’t a negative for me but it has lead to dire consequences.

CincyUte
                    Ute Fan
                    @cincyute

After 11 seasons as a player and two seasons as a coach in the NBA–as well as eleven more seasons as a college coach–Larry Krystowiak has yet to learn the fine nuance of “game flow” in the modern game of basketball . . . according to EagleMountainUte from the internet messageboard utehub.

EagleMountainUte
                      Ute Fan
                      @battlegroundute

Your sarcastic approval sustains me as well.

That game was clearly over after several turnovers to start the second half. He fails to recognize it. Doesn’t adjust to Oregon defensive pressure and lets the momentum slip away. His stubbornness is related to this because he doesn’t want to adjust at all. He feels the plan he had all along will work.

Or we could just say credit Oregon they are a ranked team with more talent, better coaching and way more money. Hope is abandoned and we resign ourselves to a program to forever be in the dump.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.