UCLA

Viewing 6 reply threads

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

I feel many are worried about UCLA and I don’t understand why. Is it November PTSD ? 

1. we are at home 

2. they are not physical

3. They’re best player is a RB who isn’t better than Eno Benjamin (who we controlled). 
      4. DTR cannot best is by himself 

5. there D is garbage 

6. it’s November for them. So cold and at altitude. So cal teams have problems with that both UCLA bad SC 

7. We have a better coach. Oh and they haven’t beat anybody. WSU was a fluke plus WSU d is terrible. ASU was the weak after us. And Oregon st lit them up. 

I keep seeing people post how we can’t get two hyped and so on and so forth. But this team is locked in. Honestly UA scares me more than UCLA. We have always had difficult games town there plus Sumplin got embarrassed last year up here. Honestly why are people on the. Lard nervous other than saying “utaj can’t overlook these guys” assuming they would. 

Ute
      Ute Fan
      @dauncher

Bru idk what you are talking about bru. Ucla is triga trash

True Ute
        Ute Fan
        @trueute11

grow up kiddo

Ute
          Ute Fan
          @dauncher

Bru kiddo bru ucla is we are at home 

2. they are not physical

3. They’re best player is a RB who isn’t better than Eno Benjamin (who we controlled). 

5. there D is garbage 

6. it’s November for them. So cold and at altitude. So cal teams have problems with that both UCLA bad SC 

7. We have a better coach. Oh and they haven’t beat anybody. WSU was a fluke plus WSU d is terrible. ASU was the weak after us. And Oregon st lit them up. 

I keep seeing people post how we can’t get two hyped and so on and so forth. But this team is locked in. Honestly UA scares me more than UCLA. We have always had difficult games town there plus Sumplin got embarrassed last year up here. Honestly why are people on the. Lard nervous other than saying “utaj can’t overlook these guys” assuming they would. 

True Ute
            Ute Fan
            @trueute11

and i quote, “Bru kiddo bru ucla is we are at home”

grammar who?

True Ute
            Ute Fan
            @trueute11

and i quote, “Bru kiddo bru ucla is we are at home”

grammar who?

Ute
              Ute Fan
              @dauncher

Plagarism fine him boi

Ute
          Ute Fan
          @dauncher

Bru kiddo bru ucla is we are at home 

2. they are not physical

5. there D is garbage 

2 6

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

UCLA has been playing like a Top 5 team lately. Ain’t gonna be easy.

Ute
        Ute Fan
        @dauncher

Bru youre fake

1 1

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

They have not.

AlohaUte
        Ute Fan
        @alohaute

Top-5 team lately??  That might be a bit of hyperbole.

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Image result for winter is coming

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

We must overlook nobody (and I am confident the team will take every opponent seriously).

UCLA has won 4 in a row and will be coming in with confidence and momentum (and still has an achieveable goal of making it to the conference title game if they win out).

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Oregon State was confident coming into their game with Utah.

UM4G
            Ute Fan
            @um4g

UCLA fans are quite confident after this last weekend. The ones over on bruins nation think we are overrated, and a couple have stated that they are confident UCLA will win.

I hope we stomp them.

Gary Sapp
              Ute Fan
              @uofuman

Until fan opinions put points on the board, I say, screw’em.

We’ll leave them in the dirt for dead. Ask Cal.

Chidojuan
          Ute Fan
          @chidojuan

I agree, but the nice thing about the remaining schedule is that we don’t have anyone we are looking ahead to. We don’t even know if Oregon wins the North. I’m confident that they will, but that would be silly to prep for them at this point. We don’t have anyone singled out. They won’t overlook anyone because there is no one to look ahead to.

2 1

UtahFanSir
      Ute Fan
      @utahfansir

“Any given Saturday” is a cliche. But its also true. As long as Utah continues to focus on one week at a time, and works to block out the hype, the Utes will do well. I also worry about what Utah team will show up on game day. Given the leadership on this team, each week, I ask in hindsight, what was I worried about. I believe the same will happen on Sunday, November 17.

2 2

javadave
      Ute Fan
      @javadave

Maybe you don’t remember some of the infamous choke jobs over the last several years that kept us out of the championship game.

Chidojuan
        Ute Fan
        @chidojuan

ASU got caught napping after that game with us. Colorado has no defense. UCLA has talent, their OL is marginally better than ASU’s. DTR is more athletic than Daniels, but doesn’t take care of the football as well. I see us giving up 10 points at the max, probably less. Their D has gotten more aggressive, so we pull a UW and make them respect the screen. Moss has 150 plus and 2 TD’s. Huntley throws for two and runs for 1. Shelley scores in the fourth. 42-10, good guys, may be even worse depending on how healthy DTR is.

1 1

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

I remember. But I also know that none of those past losses have anything effect on the present.

3 2

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Yeah, I’m worried.  It’s probably irrational that I am worried, but UCLA is a talented team that is starting to get its s**t together (it was only a matter of time under Kelly).  

As improbable as it seems after seeing how UCLA started the season, they also control their own path to the division title.  They will come into RES hungry and we will get their best shot.  If Utah plays sloppy and undisciplined, Utah could lose.  Inexplicable upsets in college football happen several times every season, and let’s be honest, KWhitt has had a few head scratching losses in his career.

So yes, of course I am worried.  

4 1

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

The scar tissue from the 2011 Colorado loss is still tender.  Nobody would have thought that Colorado, a team that was 2-10 and hadn’t won a road game in 4 years would keep us from the inaugural P12 title game.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.