UCLA QB not throwing at practice

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Dorian Thompson-Robinson is dressed for practice and is watching the other QB’s throw.

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

makes sense. Oregon was hitting him on almost every play. I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t practice this week but was a game time decision for no other reason than Kelly wants Whitt to have to prepare for a different game plan than what they’ve shown so far this year.

2 1

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

He tweeted “I’m good!” the other day. I’m guessing he’ll play.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

He won’t be the difference in the game. Our tackling will be the difference. If we can take their RB down on first contact, we win. If we play like we did against OSU, and let their RB break 2-4 tackles every time he touches the ball (or we just don’t touch him at all) then we are going to lose.

DTR is not a good QB.

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

I agree, DTR won’t be a difference maker, and fwiw their backup QB looked pretty accurate in a tough situation against Oregon. We will need to contain Chabronnet, or this will be OSU 2.0. Their rush D is good, but their secondary is suspect, and hopefully we will exploit that. I’m also counting on RES to deliver.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football UCLA QB not throwing at practice