UCLA’s coach on Utah’s crowd:

Viewing 2 reply threads

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

They’re a great crowd, actually. They are very respectful. They are very good.

I’m sitting here watching the broadcast on ESPN and that is what was said. I can rewind it and show you. I’ll take what the coach said on tv over what Lya coaxed out of the coach after a loss. 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Now, let me say this as well: 

If any fan is flipping anyone off, then they need to fix themselves. That is 100% unacceptable. Grow up and act like a decent human. 

But, the Lya article trying to drum up controversy, she is just as trashy as the fans flipping people off. 

PorterRockwell
        Ute Fan
        @porterrockwell

Lya is still around?  

Newbomb Turk
          Ute Fan
          @newbombturk

Didn’t she contrive some controversy years ago, which basically ended the relationship between her and the Utes?

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

She’s still p**sed the Utah fans got her removed from Football and Basketball coverage.

TheJuggernaut
        Ute Fan
        @thejuggernaut

She was a lazy hack who repeatedly tried to manufacture drama where there was none. She had no business covering football and basketball for a PAC 12 school.

PorterRockwell
        Ute Fan
        @porterrockwell

Utah fans didn’t do that, she did that with her own ineptitude and alienation of Utah fans.  

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Other Ute Sports UCLA’s coach on Utah’s crowd: