UF.N has become Zoob-board 2.0?

Viewing 6 reply threads

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

I know more about what is happening to the TDS than I know about what’s going on with the Utes in the five minutes I spent on there a short time ago. WTF?!

This is exactly why I didn’t want ‘that’ team on Utah’s schedule ever again. Looks like I won’t be checking out UF.N for the next ten months.

The obsession that many have been holding in check for that team has finally ‘rear its ugly head.’

GO RUNNIN’ UTES!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by THEeyepatch.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yep lots of talk about the zoo. Meanwhile the Utes have their best football Pac-12 season in history…

radioUte
      Ute Fan
      @radioute

Unfortunately, this is just the tip of the iceberg. With the current story lines in Provo, we are doomed to hear nothing but BYU news until September.

I like to run smack at my BYU friends as much as (no, more) than the next guy, but if we can be completely honest here we have to admit that BYU still drives the market even with Utah in the Pac-12. I was hoping by now things would have changed, and I think they were moving in the right direction, but a coaching change and bringing back BYU legends is going to pre-empt anything Utah is doing this spring and summer. If they by some miracle have some success against their 2016 schedule, it will only get worse.

GadValleyUte
      Ute Fan
      @maximumkungfu

Unchecking the Zoob category over there is a great thing. As you know that place thrives on Zoob hate so it cuts out a huge number of threads so I can stay current on things I care about with less effort, and it cuts out a lot of negativity you don’t need. It was a great decision. I re-followed the Zoob category in the week before the LV bowl and I regretted it. Just my 0.02

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by GadValleyUte.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Five in a row that is all I need to know about TDS.

Is it spring ball yet?

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

The single worst thing about playing byu the last game of the year is the 5 months of talking about them afterward.

Next year we will play them Sept 10 (win or lose), talk about them the week before and the week after, and then onward to new games to enjoy and other teams to discuss. SUU, byu, and SJSU will be a nice tuneup, then onward to USC, CAL, Arizona, and UW before we even have a bye.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The zoo talk is funny. The fans and media pontificate until they’re “blue” in the face. Meanwhile, the Utes beat them every year, even with a completely depleted team.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc UF.N has become Zoob-board 2.0?