Ula Tolutau Cited for posession of marijuana

Viewing 8 reply threads

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

BYU RB Ula Tolutau was cited for possession of Marijuana earlier this month.

Man Kalani’s ship in provo is burning, crashing, and sinking all at the same time. It is remarkable just how horrible things are going down in provo this year. The football is terrible. Recruits are jumping ship, and now this week three players (two very talented players) have received drug related citations. A couple weeks ago I would have said anyone was crazy if they thought BYU would get rid of Kalani after this year (not their style), now I’m half expecting it to happen. BYU will take losing, but they won’t put up with legal issues.

Feels like this is still just scratching the surface. I think things continue to get worse down at BYU before they get better.

AZUteFan
      Ute Fan
      @azutefan

Now it makes sense why Mika Tafua transferred from BYU to Utah after returning from his mission. Obviously looking for more of an LDS environment.

3 4

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Only at BYU is a player smoking pot a big deal. This is a “burning ship” only because of BYU’s ridiculous honor code and unrealistic lifestyle standards.

Any other school, this is a 1-2 game suspension max.

1 2

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

Right. I mean, at half of the schools in the Pac 12, I don’t even think possession is a crime? Lol. But yes, burn him at the stake down there in Provostan.

UteFanatic
          Ute Fan
          @utefanatic

That’s exactly what I’m saying. They create their own drama and problems.

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

The NCAA still bans pot as a performance enhancing drug, and will pressure schools to suspend players who get caught. Even in states where it is legal.

3 1

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

BYU is falling apart at the seams, and it couldn’t happen to a better group of ignorant people.  I smile even though we are having our own struggles.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

It couldn’t happen to a better group of people because, just ask them, there is no “better” group of people.

UteFanatic
          Ute Fan
          @utefanatic

I hope their program shrivels up and dies.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Any time one of our guys is cited with something drug/alcohol related byu fans say that it’s typical Utah and condemn the program for “allowing it”

When it happens to one of their guys, they get mad at the people who reported it 

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Just shows how the “LDS Experience at BYU-P” recruiting line is horse hockey!

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

That happened after the Potato Zoob game, how many more were drowning their sorrows after the ECU game?

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

#heroin

1 1

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Sitake at the airport after the ECU game…

Sitake Sniffing Glue

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Did Tolutau play after the citation?

We could use a horse at RB.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Yes.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

vs ECU: 15 carries for 62 yds, long:10, 4.1 yd/carry

vs MissSt:  8 carries for 15 yds, long: 5, 1.9 yd/carry

Meh against P5 talent.

SteelUte
      Ute Fan
      @steelute

I love the Y’s new procedure.

All Honor Code matters are handled internally, until they are made public by the police. Then they player will be suspended and reprimanded.

All four wheels are off this mini-van and it is skidding towards the cliffs edge!

I think the players that normally would fight to obey the honor code are saying ” that honor code thing is for fetchers”.

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

“that honor code thing is for fetchers”.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Ula Tolutau Cited for posession of marijuana