Unable to see the game last night

Viewing 5 reply threads

Torg
      Ute Fan
      @torg

I got invited down to Vegas and I went to my first NHL regular season game which was great. It was strange getting notifications that Byu was winning, and even tho I was saying, it looks like we will probably lose…. I still felt that it would be foolish to count us out (even when down 20). However, if we go down 20 to Washington, I will have less faith.

Can’t wait to watch that second half when I get back. 

Question–was there any dirty plays last night? I’ve scrolled through here and the hilarious and sad CB. I haven’t seen anything. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Pretty solid game really. Tds just wore down as the pain killers wore off for them. 

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

There really wasn’t.  Bernard was a bit scrappy a few times but this game under Whit/Kalani is much more toned down compared to Whit/Bronco.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Overall, the game was clean other than a ton of uncalled holds on Bradlee. I think Kalani cleaned up the culture and the church should thank him for that.

Francis Bernard is accused on CB of a nut punch on the QB after a tackle. The video is on Twitter. CB fans would LOVE that to be true so Lapuahos Boise donk gets treated like something everyone does.

Based on what I could see, Bernard was doing something, but his arm seemed to travel north of nether regions. The QB’s leg comes up, but not like he would if he got hit in the balls. Based on the trajectory of the arm and where the QB was cradling the ball, I think he was trying to knock it out. Either way the QB was definitely down.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Bernard took a late shot at Wilson (looked like a nut punch, tbh), so I’m sure we’ll hear about what a dirty “thug” he is from to until the end of time. They were also claiming Chase intentionally rolls up on people with the intent to injure. Suuuuuuure he does.

There was lots of bitching about the refs missing holding calls, which felt hilarious after watching Utah’s d-linemen getting mauled on nearly every play.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Yeah I would recommend re-watching the 2nd half only.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Unable to see the game last night