USC Football Game Video with Alternate Audio

Viewing 3 reply threads

utahman3431
      Ute Fan
      @utahman3431

I’ve been toying around with the idea of adding a second audio track to all of my football videos.  I don’t usually listen to the call from ESPN 700, but I have always thought it would be better than most of the tv personalities out there.

I was able to get my hands on a recording of the USC broadcast from the radio station and have added it as a second audio track to my existing USC game video.  It doesn’t add a lot of size to the file, and I like that I can switch between audio.

I may start just adding it as I go from now on, but for today, if you want to watch the USC game with Bill Riley and Scott Mitchell on the call, download the file from this link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c3ElVIt-z2Aaatp0K3WeteqZEGyqwUvp/view?usp=sharing

The first audio track is the TV broadcast, but the second track is from the radio.

I have the ASU game to go through (the broadcast audio I got from the station doesn’t have the commercials, so getting it lined up and in sync is a little tricky) but plan on having it done in the next day or two.

Ki-Yi!

astUTE
      Ute Fan
      @astute

this is awesome – great improvement to be listening to our own audio!

astUTE
      Ute Fan
      @astute

one downside:

network audio – red zone

Utah audio – University of Utah Credit Union Red Zone

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

I don’t see any option for a second or alternative audio. How do I switch from the TV audio to the radio audio?

utahman3431
        Ute Fan
        @utahman3431

It depends on the player.  If I’m watching it on a media player or pc I’ll use a video player like VLC or even Plex that will let you switch between audio channels.  If you’re trying to watch it from that link it may not let you switch audio streams.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football USC Football Game Video with Alternate Audio