USC game

Viewing 1 reply thread

Distantute
      Ute Fan
      @distantute

Just booked flight to LA so i can go to game. Suggestions regarding tix? Would like to sit with utah fans but not sure if our tix have been provided yet. Stubhub a better option?

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Don’t sit anywhere near the Utah band nor the Utah fans allotment. You’ll be in like the negative 40 yard line of the coliseum which is yuge! I would go the stub hub route and get 10 yard line or inside.

AgouraUte
        @agouraute

Agree with hammer. Go through stub hub or another ticket broker. Wait until the week of the game to buy. I will be there as well.

Warrior Ute
          Ute Fan
          @warriorute

Have my room booked.  I’ll be be driving down for the game.  I’m waiting to get mine until the week before the game.  Vettix has been giving away Tickets to U$C games.  I think they gave out over 4000 to the Stanford game to veterans and first responders.  If I see them pop up on Vettix I’ll post a link.

Central Coast Ute
            Ute Fan
            @flip2848

If $C continues to play poorly, vettix will definitely have tickets. I’m watching for them too. I got tickets to the CCG and Holiday Bowl last year from them.

Distantute
        Ute Fan
        @distantute

Thanks

ProudUte
          Ute Fan
          @proudute

Why is it that USC, year-in and year-out – is bigger than everyone else, not just the conference but nationally.  Do they recruit size?

BoiseUTE
            Ute Fan
            @slarson150

I would go with Vivid to buy my tickets over Stubhub. Just my personal choice…

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.