@sweetness

1. 16 penalties

2. Opening up the game in man coverage

3. Fumbled exchange at the goal line

4. blocked field goal

5. Blackmon taking a few inexplicable angles

6. Conference scheduling it on a Friday night

7. white-white-black uni combo. 

I don’t think SC drops more than one game coming in. We’re gonna have to win out or else we’ll likely be back in the Holiday bowl. I think two losses keeps us out of NY6 (P12 bad reputation + we don’t draw well), and Washington/USC will get picked for Alamo over us. We won’t be their first choice ahead of either of those squads. 

Really hope Tyler’s knee is ok and Paulo somehow finds his way back on the field. We need to be 100% for Washington. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Idaho State the week before.

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Yup…it’s looking today it was a must win especially now that USC seems to be playing better each week. End of season is when recruiting and depth come into play with injuries. Utes need TH and ZM to be 100% healthy for UW. I guess we’ll know more this week. Tall order for Shelley and Lisk to step in….next man up. Say all this and watch USC go in to Boulder and lose to CU. Anything can happen in the P12.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Back in 2007, we had an WTF loss to a bad UNLV team getting shutout in arguably the worst game in the Wittingham era.   That lit a fire under the team which ended up with a perfect season in 2008 and a decisive over Bama. 

This year, since losing in the Colliseum, our team has responded and the defense in particular has been dismantling and dominating our opponents.  We likely lost any chance at the playoffs, and remains to be seen if it keeps out of the Pac12 title game.  We just have to play to our best level and win our games as we can’t worry about things out of our control.   

But my goodness this defense is fun to watch and the offense if they can stay healthy can put on a good show as well.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football USC loss still has me shook.