USC, UCLA, Stanford Implicated in Admissions Cheating… Surprised?

• Next: Spring Game – Sat 4/13 11am – Pac12 TV

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/12/us/college-admission-cheating-scheme/index.html

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm…
      Yale, Wake Forest, and Georgetown too.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Stanford yes.

BattleGroundUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Stanford is surprising for me but the mentality that exists in California the ends always justify the means. It is getting that way all over but I always esteemed Stanford on another level.  

Staples
      Ute Fan
      @staples

I can’t believe Aunt Becky was involved in this. Have mercyyyy!

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Oh the irony of “Desperate Housewives”!  Kinda surprised about Wake and Georgetown, but especially for the private schools, lets say Mr. Moneybags made a donation for a new building or wing, do you think his kids would get special treatment at the Admissions Office??  Darn right.  And this is the same, just a smaller scale with some deceit mixed in.  It’d be hilarious if the water polo recruits couldn’t swim.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Aaaaaaaand USC fires senior associate athletic director and water polo coach. Sacrificial lambs.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Message Board Forums Misc USC, UCLA, Stanford Implicated in Admissions Cheating… Surprised?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  leftyjace 1 week, 5 days ago.