USC’s momentary surge(?) aside, UW game seems more winnable now.

Viewing 4 reply threads

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

I didn’t watch last night’s game, but if Cal did it we should be able take care of business against UW (in theory). Or does this serve as their wake-up call, and they come back swinging? Regardless, it won’t be easy. Can’t write off a Petersen-coached team.

UM4G
      Ute Fan
      @um4g

The trade off being that Cal now looks just as tough.

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

LOL I conveniently ignored that.

UM4G
          Ute Fan
          @um4g

Their TD’s came off of runs so I’m hoping that will play into our defenses strength, they also had 2 turnovers off of UW… I’m fully expecting the over/under to be less than 35, should be a slugfest, and the offense will need to be perfect in the turnover margin 

voxnihili
        Ute Fan
        @voxnihili

Also, for perspective, Cal beat Washington last year too. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Utah gets to 4-0 I think they win out. There I said it.

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

“Just win baby!” ~ Al Davis

Every Sunday with the same overreactions.  Last week USC sucked and Eason was a Heisman front runner.  This week U-dub is an easy W in Seattle and USC is back to South favorites.  Give it a rest.  If Utah is the team we (including the national media) think they are what is going on with other teams doesn’t really matter.

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

Kind of a strange take if you didn’t watch the game.

I think the 4 teams predicated on defense in the PAC12 are UW, Cal, Stanford and Utah. Cal’s identity is building under Wilcox. Cal is good. Their secondary is no joke and they will be a huge test for Utah, as will UW. I expect slugfests in both games.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football USC’s momentary surge(?) aside, UW game seems more winnable now.