USU and BYU define each other’s season

Viewing 1 reply thread

McBride of Frankenstein
      Ute Fan
      @mcbrideoffrankenstein

I think that whichever team BYU/ USU loses to the other will see coaching losses.  If Wells beats BYU it is tough for him to get fired.  If Sitake loses again to USU, he will have redefined BYU as the now third program in the state.  That is a big game for those two rivals.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Who in the world would take BYU’s job with the 2019 and 2020 schedules coming up? After this year, BYU might not get to six wins total the next two years. 

Maybe they bring old Roscoe back. 

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Give me whatever money they’re giving Sitake and I will coach there (granted I’d be making about 12 times there than I am here). I can’t be doing much worse than last year.

KiYi-Ute
          Ute Fan
          @kiyi-ute

Give me an XBox controller and a copy of Madden and I bet I could be a better offensive play caller than Detmer.

TheJuggernaut
        Ute Fan
        @thejuggernaut

Aaron Roderick is going to have a rough first two years as head coach.

Johnny80
      Ute Fan
      @johnny80

^^^^^^^^

Gross. The only good thing about Provo is seeing it in your rear view mirror. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Huh? I’ve been to LES once (San Diego State when Marshall Faulk rushed for 299 yards) and I HATED every second. I’ll never go back to that cespool of douchebags again.

Johnny80
      Ute Fan
      @johnny80

^^^^ 

Glad you get it. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football USU and BYU define each other’s season