Utah Athletics Fan Survey

Viewing 3 reply threads

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Official athletics marketing feedback link here…

Utah Fan Survey

2 3

MBAute89
      Ute Fan
      @jtbuckner

What a dumb survey. No, just because a company sponsors the Utes does not mean I think they are a great company. 

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I took the survey. Obviously they’re searching for a way of legitimating their numbers to their advertisers.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I took it as well, didn’t give them much information. 

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Think about how you answer that survey before you do it. If the U has data saying that sponsorship is effective, they can charge more for those sponsorships. That means more money for the athletic department, which is always a good thing. 

Ads like the “Les Schwab first down” aren’t going anywhere. So we might as well milk Les dry in the process.

Fill out the survey accordingly. Tell them that you’re going to buy everything every sponsor sells, even though we all know you’re not. It will benefit U sports. 

Hoo Ray Who?
        Ute Fan
        @mattybumbo

I’m only here for the chance to be entered to win the tickets. I used to be the “nobody ever wins that crap” guy but then a few years ago I won a PS4 from Taco Bell and it changed my life forever. My acne cleared up, my lazy eye self-corrected, and that mystery smell in the fridge just went away. I believe. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Advertising doesn’t work it on me it just annoys me. I’m the guy that is pounding the skip ad on YouTube. I am the guy who won’t eatch a video if I have to wait 30 seconds for the video. I am also the guy who won’t watch television unless it is live sports and even then I get up and leave during commercials. I have started to do push-ups and even talk to those around me during commercials. It is weird. 

GameForAnyFuss
          Ute Fan
          @gameforanyfuss

On surveys like this, it doesn’t matter what you do – it matters what they think you do. And if they think that ads affect your spending decisions, the U makes more money. That’s all I’m saying.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Well considering how they raise tuition on a regular basis I think they are doing fine. 

Staples
      Ute Fan
      @staples

I’m assuming that everyone selected “Pac-12” as their logo of choice.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Uh no. Drum and feather.

Hoo Ray Who?
          Ute Fan
          @mattybumbo

Oh crap. Can I have a re-do? I dodn’t know we were supposed to pick the P12 logo. It makes snese though, according to some that’s all we care about. 

I will ALWAYS choose the D&F. 

Always.

utefansince79
            Ute Fan
            @utefansince79

Indeed whether attending or watching a college event or pro event of any kind, you can expect a healthy amount of advertising.  Just the way things work today.

Tony (admin)
              Admin/Founder
              @admin

Ever been to a Notre Dame football game? Not ONE advertisement in the whole stadium.  Zero.

GameForAnyFuss
                Ute Fan
                @gameforanyfuss

Except for the big advertisement for the Catholic Church which you can see if you look…well, anywhere within sight.

Different economics come into play when you’re run by the world’s richest religion.

Utahute72
              Ute Fan
              @utahute72

I went with the interlocked Us since I figured most of you would go with the D&F, so I went for second place.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah Athletics Fan Survey