Utah BB Recruiting On Fire!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Parach-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @parach-ute

Riley Battin is a Runnin’ Ute! The cherry on top of a great recruiting class for 2018.

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

HUUUGE GET!!!!! 

vcsg01
      Ute Fan
      @vcsg01

Damn, LK is killing it this year. We have more talent lined up than I’ve ever seen.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

But this year is going to suck?

gUrthBrooks
          Ute Fan
          @hammer

Not suck, but middle to above average in the P12, perhaps, probably not top 3. You got Collette coming back. Jayce Johnson should take a step forward…the Bibbins kid coming in is pretty good but very small. I’m very excited about Donnie Tillman, but he’ll be a FROSH. If Christian Popoola breaks out, the Utes could be darn good. “IF”

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

I had higher hopes for Collette. Maybe this year will be better. I hope Jayce makes some great progress. He’s super coordinated for someone that tall. Plus I hope he hits the pie and the weightroom.

Anonymous
              Ute Fan
              @anonymous

Besides the new freshmen, I’m really hopeful Jayce can make a meaningful improvement. He’s not a really fluid type of an athlete, so a lot of physical work is required.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Utah BB Recruiting On Fire!